Rosalind’s JoGLE diary
- Go to the gym three times a week – I already do that
- Eat more healthily – I’m doing my best working round what’s currently on offer
- Declutter whole house and take to charity – I can’t go out!
- Give all clothes I haven’t worn for over two years to the homeless – see above
- Stay in every night and read books and listen to music – I don’t have much choice
- Reduce units of alcohol – hmmm I can’t promise that in current circumstances!
- Be kind to David – of course! Aren’t I always?
- Make better use of time…… hmm, maybe there’s something there…..
And so I arrived at the inspiration for my JOGLE – Cycling from John o’ Groats to Lands End – Diary
Clearly despite the array of transport I have available…
…there is really only one that is going to work in these times of social distancing. It’s going to be a tough one and I could do with your support cheering me on my way.
Even with a virtual bike ride you need your support team and my friend, Mary, is ‘travelling’ with me. She’ll be researching the route, finding interesting points along the way to share with you all and putting together my JOGLE diary.
Due to the current COVID-19 crisis we have had to stop running our ‘normal’ activities at Rowan and find new ways of continuing to deliver much needed support to our students, their families/carers, and our volunteers/support workers.
We have now created a fundraising for Rosalind’s JoGLE challenge for those who wanted to show their support by donating towards Rosalind’s challenge. 100% of your donation will come to Rowan and help us continue the work we do. Thank you.
Catch up on where Rosalind is by clicking the different days below or go straight to the latest entry here!
Latest updates below…
More coming next week!