This page is for links to articles, organisations and charities for current and potential students that may be useful.
- Explaining special needs to your child: 15 great children’s books
- GPs Learning Disability Register – Information for parents and carer
- Learning Disabilities, Autism and Internet Safety: A Parent’s Guide
- Helping Children with Learning Disabilities
- Learning Disability – Information, education, resources, advocacy and services for those working with adults with learning disabilities.
- People First – Assessment and support for people with learning disabilities
- Cambridgeshire Learning Disability Partnership (LDP)
- Rescare – The Society for Children and Adults with Learning Disabilities and their Families
- Learning Disability History – The Open University
- Valuing people – A New Strategy for Learning Disability for the 21st Century
- Pinpoint – For parents and carers
- NHS – Cerebal palsy
- Birth Injury Justice Centre – Cerebal palsy